luni, 21 ianuarie 2013

How are you?

I've seen this on DeviantArt. It is written by thechosenonee1 and is one of the most truthfully poems I ever read. Think about how we ask someone on the phone or on the street: how are you? Actually, we don't ask how the person is, we just say this  like a hello. But sometimes that person, or even us, would like to answer like this. There are moments when we really really want to answer with more than fine. Cause we really really need to pull our minds out. But we never do. We just say that we're fine. Somehow, we're hypocrits. Enjoy then the response you never wanted to hear but you sometimes wanted to give.

"Hey! How are you?"

I'm bad,
Tired,
Hurt,
Depressed,
Alone,
Stressed,
Regretful,
Disconcerting,
Frozen to the core,
Broken,
Ready to cry some more,
Lonely,
Crushed,
Cold,
Life is just rushed...
Defeated,
In so much pain,
Feeling cheated,
Life has no gain,
Not good enough,
Worthless,
Life is just so rough,
A failure,
No one could care less,
Sorry for complaining so much,
Sorry for being selfish and such,

"I'm fine, thanks for asking! And how are you?"  

 
I'm feelin' just like this most of the time and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I'll try to be more carefull.

Niciun comentariu:

Faceți căutări pe acest blog